Dear Community Members,
Before we go any further into year 2, I want to first address Stripe and Membership Questions.
This post will be broken down into 3 parts:
1. Changes to Stripe + Membership
2. Structure of blog style and tips to be self-sufficient trader
3. Changes To Blog + Personal Initiatives for Community Enrichment- Year 2
4. Your Feedback To Improve the community will be greatly appreciated.
1) Changes To Stripe + Membership
- All Existing Members have been changed to FREE and Labeled "LIFETIME."
- All Stripe Data has been wiped as of 7/23 this morning, so no further charges will be incurred. If so, you have been refunded.
2) Let's Continue To Year 2 Goals + Changes:
As we celebrate our first year of existence, we are filled with a sense of deep gratitude and a strong commitment to continue striving for more. This past year has been one of exhilarating highs and challenging lows, as any path of creation and growth invariably is.
From managing this blog single-handedly while balancing a plethora of other commitments such as my web design agency, to navigating the early stages of establishing another venture, the journey has been as multifaceted as it has been enlightening. Your understanding and support during this period have been invaluable.
I would like to take this opportunity to reiterate that trading for me, is not a full-time job for me. It is a calculated pursuit, one that thrives on strategic timing, clear focus, and informed intuition. In light of this, I am pleased to share some key trading tenets that I've found to be pivotal in maintaining a sustainable and efficient approach:
IMPORTANT Trading Tips To Be Self-Sufficient
- Minimalistic Engagement: There's no need to be glued to the markets all day. A focused glance in the morning and an hour before the closing bell usually suffices. This helps prevent overtrading and retains your hard-earned gains.
- Discipline Over Impulse: The presence of a viable setup is a prerequisite for any trade. If there's no apparent setup, it's perfectly fine to step back and reassess the next day. Have a checklist of what criteria you look for before you enter the trade.
- The Power of Less: Fewer screens equate to fewer distractions. Over-analysis often leads to self-doubt and can potentially disrupt a sound trade. Simplifying your setup can lead to more clear-headed decisions.
- Trust Your Instincts, Not Social Media: Relying on others' opinions, especially through platforms like Twitter, often leads to a lack of confidence in your own decisions. Either you'll end up missing a good trade, or you'll follow someone else's advice only for the trade to go sideways. Reserving social media strictly for news during trading hours can help hone your personal judgment.
- Patience: Remember that trading is not a get-rich-quick scheme. It takes time, patience, and persistence to become proficient and successful. So, stay patient and enjoy the journey.
3) I have made a few changes that should please everyone!
Changes To Blog + Personal Development Goals:
- NEW DESIGN: We have a new design for the website, so you can FILTER by Tags now - SEE BELOW Picture
- FREE Going Forward: All Daily and Weekly Market Analysis posts will be free.
- 1-on-1 Mentorship: Mentorship will still be offered you can request a call about how mentorship works in the Discord #1-on-1 waitlist channel
- Monthly VIP Levels - This will be a separate service, and I will decide how to structure that in the coming days based on the feedback below, as that takes significant time for me to prepare and release.